killahsi2003's 1999 Accord EX 5sp (56K)

killahsi2003

Reaction score
Hello 6th gen! I picked up this 1999 as my daily after my EK was stolen :explode:. I also own a 07 accord SE thats my baby. Plans for the 99 would be keep it clean and simple. Bought her bone stock got a great deal from a lady in PA, only thing the car needed to run good was a O2 sensor.

-Engine / Performance
Stock

-Suspension
Stock

-Interior / ICE
jensen DVD player (adding nav soon)
Pioneer 6x9's and 6.5's
Wrapped the center console with Carbon fiber 3m paper. ( couldn't stand the texture of the console maybe its a 6th gen thing)

-Cosmetic
6000K HID kit
Rain Visors

Future Plans- New Shocks, Tein lowering spring ( no coilovers since this is my daily) CAI, New Paint (Roof is peeling), Coupe front end , DR-31 wheels , 50/50 Taillights , Black housing Headlights.........

Here's some pics of her last two would be my 07 and my stolen 97 civic. Enjoy any comments are welcomed. Thank you.

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

Untitled-7.jpg

DSC02005.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-6.jpg

DSC02013.jpg

DSC02014.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

c31863e2.jpg
<<< Stolen

Last edited:

Zen

Reaction score
Clean cars. 99-00si is probably my favorite civic.too bad most civics an integras get stolen so much....

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you get lowering springs for the 6GA, be sure to get some aftermarket struts. 5spd ftw. :)

The 7G looks nice, never seen one with the Silverstars on it.

Last edited:

killahsi2003

Reaction score
If you get lowering springs for the 6GA, be sure to get some aftermarket struts. 5spd ftw. :)

The 7G looks nice, never seen one with the Silverstars on it.

I'm thinking of GR2's with Tein springs since im trying to keep the cost down but still get a reputable brand. I had some tekico with Tein springs on my 7G but had the whole boat look which i hated so I put in some F&F coilovers. (current set up) I love it but not looking for a hard ride or to be that low with the 6G...any suggestions?

Silverstars been with me for a while now. I tried the whole flush look did not like it so im back to these I just love how simple they look. With some spacers the offset is not bad either.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You could get some H & R springs with Tokico Blue shocks.

More on the low end of pricey suspension.

Depends on your budget, good deals are posted pretty regularly in the Classifieds, so you may want to browse through there as well.

The Suspension Review thread gives pretty thorough feedback on just about every suspension setup for our cars, so definately check that out as well.

Back