kinda a newb question

RickyG

Reaction score
alright guys so i was looking in my engine bay the other day while i was installing my side markers and saw two sets of black and white wires that led to where fog lights should go. is it safe to say they're for fog lights? I want to get some civic fogs but i know their wiring harnesses are crap. so could i just splice the wires coming out of the sockets of the civic fogs into these wires?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Um yeah... do you have a switch installed inside, and are the wires going to corresponding sockets outside? Or are they random wires that you found in the engine bay haha?

What makes you think they are fog light wires? Do you know for a fact your car had/has OEM fogs option installed?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
What you mean "block offs"? Dude.. just post some pictures please and I will be able to give you a yes or no answer.. or explain yourself more. Give me more information!! Show us pics of wires and the mentioned block offs. We can't help you if you're not letting us know wtf you're dealing with.

RickyG

Reaction score
here's the pics a couple days late. i'm not sure if i'm going with fogs anymore but just incase.

DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

Latest posts

Back