KnightRyder - 2000 Accord V6 Coupe *** UPDATED 12/11/11

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
u just destroy everyone's dream!!!! this is the sickess 6thgen ever!!!

:omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

now let see those pix again!!

DSC_4127.jpg

DSC_4195.jpg

6497614879_c2785d6933_b.jpg

6497618117_ffe7ce092b_b.jpg

6497621687_dbefa1ed80_b.jpg

:omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

KnightRyder

Reaction score
destroy dreams... never. i aim to inspire others to keep the 6ga scene alive!

and im not done yet....

CF roof
CF trunk spoiler
ghosted CF pieces
Android tablet custom molded into the center console
Powdercoat accent pieces like calipers and a few things in the engine bay translucent orange.
LED tail lights
custom LED reverse lights (no more stock reverse light)
and the big one... the one that will take me the longest to afford... Air ride
then once ^that is done, full custom trunk setup to showcase everything.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
and the big one... the one that will take me the longest to afford... Air ride

Hmmmm.....not sure I agree with this one, but everything else sounds like solid plans.

Not surprised you found more ways to continue to improve the look of the car, Vimal.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
ive been wanting air ride for some time now. i love being low but im growing tired of the consequence of being low. my custom front bumper gets scraped on driveways, eventually going to cause damage to it, and as you know i cant just slap on a new lip if it breaks. my subframe is getting torn up from daily driving. the ride is getting hard to stand because im so low that the control arms slam the shock tower when i hit a dip fast enough. speed bumps... not easy. driving in san francisco, a place i like to go pretty often, is hardcore.

air ride has gotten so much better these days, the setup i plan to run (AirRex struts) is a bag over coilover setup so when its all aired out i can still make coilover like static adjustments to get the car to sit exactly how i want. AirRex struts have a great ride quality and are not mushy, they feel very much like coilovers, even in hard turns.

and believe me i will not be one of the guys who totally airs up the suspension to drive with 3 finger gaps. i will pretty much air it up to the height im at now for good road, a tiny bit higher for harsh city roads and then as high as it'll go to get over bumps and driveways without damaging my one of a kind bumper. and then of course, since i do attend a lot of shows... dump the **** out of it at the shows to finally get some damn recognition at these shows.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I know you've researched it, I don't think there has been any mod done to the car that didn't meet some kind of scrutiny, so I am sure we will all be waiting to see what the next phase is, and how it turns out.

I hear you though, the air ride will give you more versatility, so that makes sense.

Shows must be tough out that way, if you haven't won anything for the car yet.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Definately a high standard out there, but the Accord deserves recognition, no question.

Back