KnightRyder - 2000 Accord V6 Coupe *** UPDATED 12/11/11

HONDAyto88

Reaction score
Re: KnightRyder - 2000 Accord V6 Coupe

thats a beast man! niiiice i wish i had a v6 at times.... but a 4banger still does it for me haha

HONDAyto88

Reaction score

oh btw whats the point of having an oddysey alternator??? i understand the engines are similar but yeah.... id like to know

KnightRyder

Reaction score

the Odyssey alternator outputs something like 130 amps which is good because thats more than the Accord one. it beneficial for a car which has an aftermarket sound system because the amplifiers and subwoofer and speakers all put an extra load on the car's stock alternator and battery and upgrading to a higher output alternator helps keeps your lights from dimming when the bass is hitting hard.

Last edited:

juicebox00

Reaction score

that car is damn sexy

HONDAyto88

Reaction score

the Odyssey alternator outputs something like 130 watts which is good because thats more than the Accord one. it beneficial for a car which has an aftermarket sound system because the amplifiers and subwoofer and speakers all put an extra load on the car's stock alternator and battery and upgrading to a higher output alternator helps keeps your lights from dimming when the bass is hitting hard.

ohh ok gotcha.... and you can only swap this with the v6? or its interchangeable with the 4cyl and v6? im kinda hoping its for both HAHA:thumbsup:

KnightRyder

Reaction score

woooot!

just bought my pristine TSX projectors and all the leds i'll need for my headlights, cant wait to get started. i sorta fast tracked the retro project because all the parts were available NOW for cheap. got the entire TSX headlights from an 04 TSX with clear lense for 150 :D

KnightRyder

Reaction score

yea i met him once, i wired up his leds in his headlights for him.

AbflugSupra

Reaction score

man your accord is lookin sooooo clean!

Back