Knock Sensor p0325. complicated issue please help!

midnight_accord

Reaction score
allright i have had the worst of luck with my 99 accord lx couple ulev. im on my 2nd motor and 3rd transmission. transmission in there now is from an acura cl in which i did the 5spd swap. i had many problems getting rip of all cel code. last code was a ***** which was my primary o2 sensor. incase any1 else is having the problems with there primary 02 sensor after the swap you need to know that if you have the ulev motor then get your ulev 02 sensor from the dealer. also they never made the 6th gen accord in 5spd with the ulev motor till 2002. so you will need a 2002 ulev ecu. was a pain in the *** to figure that out. ok now that thats all said and done here is my new problem.

since i fixed all my codes its been great for about 6 months now i have my cel on for p0325 which is a knock sensor circuit malfuncion. allright so i went under the car and my knock sensor rusted and rotted apart. iI found online that people are bypassing there knock sensor by getting these transducers from radio shack and puttine them inline with the sensor because its basicly the same thing inside the knock sensor. i tried that and it worked for about 3 days. cel came back on. it says then try 2 transducers to up the voltage. tried that cel came back on after about 5 miles. now i told myself to stop being cheap and bought the knock sensor. installed it today and the cel came right back on. checked continuity which was good. found out that the knock sensor wires is shield with the altinator wire. so i ran a new line just in case something was throwing it off. same problem.... the only thing i can think of is that the bypassing meathod i tried sent too much voltage to the ecu and fried that part of the circuit out... im on my 5th ecu allready and each time needed my keys re programmed to ecu.

please help this cars put me through so much **** and i have one payment left this week and cars paid off. which makes it even funnier. i need to blow this **** up.

Back