Knocking/clicking type of sound

DrewFresh

Reaction score
What's up guys, need some help, I have a knocking/clicking type of sound. I changed my left upper control arm yesterday that was bad, which gave me less of a sound when I hit a bump, changed my front motor mount few wks ago/the rest are good, shocks are brand new, new driver side axcle/the left is good

What can be the problem? I know something is starting to go bad cause it's on and off specially when I hit a bump/pot hole

Varnell

Reaction score
Do you have a manual? If so, does it do it when you shift in low gears? I think I'm having the same problem.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
I have the same problem. I have changed out my upper control arms and balljoints, also endlinks on both sides and my front end still knocks. I'm getting ready to swap out my lower balljoints. Hopefully that does the trick.

DrewFresh

Reaction score
No I have a auto and it only happens when I hit a bump/pot hole, I don't hear anything when I'm on a smooth road

Varnell

Reaction score
Try hitting your brakes when you hit a bump or pot hole. That seems to stop the noise for me. I guess that'd make it a part of the brake assembly.

Back