ksport

Cpyro

Reaction score
I have them, Im riding on Koni Yellows.

jgilley

Reaction score
The ksport air system is a far cry from air runner.

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

DonJohnson

Reaction score
I took the car on a local route that I like to take that has its share of tight corners and long sweepers with a mix of newly paved road and some crappy stuff and it seemed to do all right. It is definitely going to need new struts. I was looking at the kyb agx but am going to search around some more before I make my choice. The ksport springs are interesting, they let the car float and then all of the sudden once you turn in hard the car sucks down. Not having good dampeners is definitely letting the car move up too much when I hit a bump going around a turn and it's pretty damn unnerving. I'm interested in seeing how the car will behave with strut tower bars. I'm going to hold off on sway bars until I have new struts and other bracing to see if the car even needs them.

DonJohnson

Reaction score
What brand? Front and back or just front? It would be awesome if somebody made other chassis braces, or if we could get some from other cars to fit. I know that there are under fender braces for the ATR, I might have to be the Guinea pig to see if these fit our car our not. /Thread-jack of my own thread.

i just got a strut bar ... highly recomend them...

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
What brand? Front and back or just front? It would be awesome if somebody made other chassis braces, or if we could get some from other cars to fit. I know that there are under fender braces for the ATR, I might have to be the Guinea pig to see if these fit our car our not. /Thread-jack of my own thread.

the only strut tower bar to get is a neuspeed since it is one piece, rsb get yourself a TL-S factory bar and you'll be good. you really don't need under fender braces unless you're wanting to do some major racing

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score

i got a megan ..im goin for all looks its wat i like... but all strut bars do same bs unless racing... cross counrty is correct tho nuspeed makes a good bar and tl-s is good as well but i got mine for cheaper than i cld get either one of those

Back