FS: Lashlee part out, this time for real

lashlee

Reaction score
Well ladies and gentlemen its for real this time. I tried to keep the old girl around but honestly I don't ever drive it (having put 4k miles on it in the last year) so it's time for others to enjoy the parts I loving installed on my sedan. Being one of the few single owners here it makes me sad to let her go. I bought her in October '98 and now she has just over 255k miles on her. Here is a list of what I have:

Tein SS-P Coilovers (rebuilt at Tein in Atlanta in 2012) with EDFC and motors - $700 (will include a modified drivers side vent to hold the controller if you want for an extra $25)
Suspension Techniques Sway Bars (Front and rear) - $100 (sold)
Wicked Camber arms (Polished) - $40 (sold)
DC Sports Polished strut tower bar (Polished) - $100 (sold)
AEM Short Ram intake (Polished) - $75 (sold)
DC Sports Ceramic headers - $200 (sold)
Acura Legend Dual Piston Calipers (with 28mm brackets) with Rotors - $200 (pending)
Black ION retro headlights (Mini H1's done about a two years ago)- Sold
Custom fuse mount for under hood - $50
Custom audio goodies - Pillars, kicks, dash kit, etc. Varies, email for info
TL-S wheel with audio control and clock spring - $100

I have a set of brown cloth headrests with a set of Myron and Davis 5" screens installed. Includes the power supply cabling. $100

I may be willing to swap back to a four lug if someone is interested in my 5 lug setup. It would include the brake setup above, and I would rather have your old stuff in the process. Price to be determined.

I'm sure there is more that I will add as I remember things. These prices are OBO and shipping is NOT included. This is still on a running car located in Knoxville, TN. Those close can work out install in my garage.

Feel free to email me at mlashlee2 at gmail.com for faster responses since I work odd hours and don't get on here every day.

I had some interest the last time I put these goodies up for sale and will be contacting those people first to see if they are still interested so please be patient. I work until next Monday so it will be next week at the earliest that items will be shipped.

I've got some pics loaded to Flickr and will try to upload them tonight, or I can send them via email or text.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'm interested in the Legend calipers if they are in good shape/working order. I'm V6 though so I would only need the calipers and rotors.

lashlee

Reaction score
They are yours if you want them! I still have the regular V6 stuff that I can swap back. They were rebuilt when I did the DIY so they don't have a lot of miles on them!

Back