last few photos for a while

greekpizza

Reaction score
The turbo has taken its toll on the accord and it being my first turbo set up it wasnt exactly reliable. anyways the accord needs another long garage session :( look out for a g23 turbo build soon.

img8277copy.jpg

img8279copy.jpg

img8280g.jpg

img8282copy.jpg

oh and yes im retarded and have two different color wheels. :naughty:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Anything salvageable from this build, at least?

Plans for a 5-lug swap as well?

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Sall good bro...........boating season in a couple more months :naughty:

greekpizza

Reaction score
Anything salvageable from this build, at least?

Plans for a 5-lug swap as well?

Yes not to much though:
Godspeed turbo
OBX intercooler and piping
Tial Wastegate
HKS BOV
Chipped p28
alternator
Custom welded oil pan
custom turbo back exhaust
all sensors from the f23 block
f23 trans
stage 4 Competition clutch

and yes i would like to do a 5 lug conversion, this will most likely depend on how many friends i can get to come to the junkyard with me, haha

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You're in VA, there are plenty of people on here and V6P that would be up for a junkyard run, I'm sure.

At least you'll get a good amount of parts from the current build.

greekpizza

Reaction score
In for the build. Time to go with darton sleeves! :naughty:

havent really looked into sleeves to be honest. any idea what id be looking at to get a f23 block sleeved? Now that this is no longer my daily im not really making reliability a necessity, so i was gonna run k20 pistons on a stock block and run 14psi with a h22 head and hope for the best. haha

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
That sucks mang. What exactly happened? You can always get another f23 for cheapy cheapy. They cost about $250-$350 for a used one.

greekpizza

Reaction score
That sucks mang. What exactly happened? You can always get another f23 for cheapy cheapy. They cost about $250-$350 for a used one.

Yeah its leaking oil from multiple locations, the distrubitor is bad, leaks in my boost piping, exhaust bolts missing. Its all small things theres just alot of them. Im sure its all my fault, im a self taught mechanic who just ripped it apart and put it back together the best i could so im learning and having fun fixing my mistakes. no shame in that. and now that youve mentioned that im tempted to just throw in another f23 for cheap. the reason i cant use the same one is that ive broken the oil fitting on the back of the block, stripped a valve cover bolt and one of the trans bolts is broken off inside it as well so this block is just beat. hmmm what to do????

Back