Last minute detailing/pictures.

Ch1R

Reaction score
So yesterday i decided to detail my car after the thread made from Lifelongbread, http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30569&highlight=detail. Well i started at 7:30 and basically just got finished at 10:40 and the pics are in the garage to before or after sorry guys, and I will probably try to take pics tomorrow also after work.
Man Im horrible with a camera.

vhxheo.jpg

2w1zkac.jpg

28btn3c.jpg

juicebox00

Reaction score
pssh,that'show it should be.and you should black house those headlights

Ch1R

Reaction score
Yeah I will, but i need and extra pair just encase if anything goes wrong.

CRV_33

Reaction score
the oem replica front lip doesnt look that bad, i actually like it. any issues with the installation?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
the oem replica front lip doesnt look that bad, i actually like it. any issues with the installation?

+1. Biggest difference I see is the outer corners are a little sharper.

Car looks good, but outside photos would do your hard work more justice.

Ch1R

Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't take pics the weathers been ugly every time i get off work, was windy today. So ill take pics asap when its outside, and my car is parked outside again, so she might not look as clean as much as day 1. And as for the lip all i can say was it wasn't a perfect fit haha and one of the clips while i was using the gun broke so i just screwed it on with the bracket. But there some parts that need double sided tape but I just left it cant really notice it until you really observe it, but I personally love my lip, professionally painted tafetta white!

Back