last mod before spring

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
sup guys, i got a rear OEM HFP lip to balance the look of the car with the front lip. This will probably be my last mod till spring season comes back. I'm definatley going to drop the car then. but for now; do you guys think i need sideskirts too or it looks fine?

si033c.jpg

si034x.jpg

si038xx.jpg

I4 CG5

Reaction score
Does the front and rear hang a little lower than the sides? I can't really tell from the pics. If so, I'd say get the side skirts. But if you think it looks good the way it is, keep it like this. Looking good so far.

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
Does the front and rear hang a little lower than the sides? I can't really tell from the pics. If so, I'd say get the side skirts. But if you think it looks good the way it is, keep it like this. Looking good so far.

doesn't really hang lower than the sides. The sideskirts dont even make the car look lower, they just extend to the side more. couldn't take side shots because of the sun glare. maybe i'll get some side pics tomorrow.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
deff need the sides. ive seen a couple cars at work, civic sedans, si's and not si's, but with that kit, they def look good with the side skirts too. the cars lookin awesome tho man.

Back