FS: **Last Price Drop!!** 7/1 TL-S/CL-S & Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare), Eibach Rear Sway

jdmgear

Reaction score
Re: CL-S Front Strut Bar, Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare) & Rear Sway Bar DC Sports Sho

Cool, how do you want to do this gear?
I'll get this.
$179 for both. What would be the price shipped for just the eibach strutbar alone shipped? Just to know

Rick, I apologize for the delayed response, I priced both for $179 shipped. I just checked and I'm honestly taking a hit on shipping which will be approximately $30+ because of the size.

I would prefer to sell both the TL-S/CL-S Strut with the Eibach Strut bar since the combo works perfect together. If you're set on just the Eibach I'll price it at $120 shipped.

If you would like the complete setup with the Eibach rear sway, then I'll do $309 shipped. :) If you're interested PM me and I'll provide my PayPal email.

Last edited:

jdmgear

Reaction score
Re: CL-S Front Strut Bar, Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare) & Rear Sway Bar DC Sports Sho

Bump

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

If you are willing to part the TL-S/CL-S strut bar, let me know what you would do for it shipped to 45069. Thanks.

jdmgear

Reaction score

If you are willing to part the TL-S/CL-S strut bar, let me know what you would do for it shipped to 45069. Thanks.

I'm going to let RICKDIGILER see if he wants both units, since the TL-S/CL-S bar is the heavier of the two and it'll probably cost $25-$30 for shipping :(

If not I'm honestly going to be firm on the price of that unless you would like both units or even the Rear Eibach bar. Sorry about the delayed response I've been crazy busy with work and I'm off the next few days so I'll be checking the forums to see what you guys want to do.

gold4door02

Reaction score

Have you sold the set of strut bars and the rsb? Could you qoute me for just the 2strut bars shipped to 13501 then also a quote for the 3 parts? Thanks for your time. . .

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Removed

Last edited:

jdmgear

Reaction score

You'll need to consider, I purchased the strut bar back in 2006, which is almost 6 years ago. The prices were completely different so I haven't followed the current pricing and I paid with tax over $80 back then (I think I have the receipt).

I would appreciate if you could edit your commit, if you read the shipping is included, which will cost me anywhere between $20-$30. If you've ever shipped a larger item you'd understand the shipping cost involved. I'll adjust the price if necessary.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Edit

Last edited:

jdmgear

Reaction score

Have you sold the set of strut bars and the rsb? Could you qoute me for just the 2strut bars shipped to 13501 then also a quote for the 3 parts? Thanks for your time. . .

I'll do $300 shipped for all 3 parts. I give Rick the opportunity to purchase the 2 strut bars first, since were are both in the same state.

gold4door02

Reaction score

Ok please lmk as id def be intersted

Back