FS: **Last Price Drop!!** 7/1 TL-S/CL-S & Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare), Eibach Rear Sway

jdmgear

Reaction score
Re: CL-S Front Strut Bar, Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare) & Rear Sway Bar DC Sports Sho

I read your commit, what I may do is put both strut bars together and not split them up, since I don't feel it's worth selling the bars separately.

gold4door02

Reaction score
Re: *Price Drop!* TL-S/CL-S and Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare), Rear Sway, DC Sports S

I should have the cash by the end of the upcoming wk so if you want to sell all 3 to me shipped please let me know. . .I would love to see the difference w/all 3 on my car as I have the eibach pro kit springs already on. . .

WilDFirE

Reaction score
Re: *Price Drop!* TL-S/CL-S and Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare), Rear Sway, DC Sports S

Paid.

jdmgear

Reaction score

I should have the cash by the end of the upcoming wk so if you want to sell all 3 to me shipped please let me know. . .I would love to see the difference w/all 3 on my car as I have the eibach pro kit springs already on. . .

Sale Pending to you.

Payment received it will be shipped this evening and I will PM/forward the tracking number. Thanks

jdmgear

Reaction score

DC Sports Short Throw Shift Adapter (4cyl) is SOLD

BUMP for everything else

jdmgear

Reaction score

Bump

jdmgear

Reaction score
Re: **2nd Price Drop!!* -6/13 TL-S/CL-S & Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare), Eibach Rear

2nd Price Drop!!:beer2:

gold4door02

Reaction score
Re: **2nd Price Drop!!* -6/13 TL-S/CL-S & Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare), Eibach Rear

Just wanted to let you know im waiting for a guy to buy my bear compound bow which will give me more than enough for the set of three. . .Just wanted to let you know I am still very interested and if you havnt sold them by the time I get the cash I will paypal you the doe rite away. . .Thanks

jdmgear

Reaction score

Just wanted to let you know im waiting for a guy to buy my bear compound bow which will give me more than enough for the set of three. . .Just wanted to let you know I am still very interested and if you havnt sold them by the time I get the cash I will paypal you the doe rite away. . .Thanks

Thanks for the update :)

WilDFirE

Reaction score

DC Sports Short Throw Shift Adapter (4cyl) is SOLD

BUMP for everything else

received :driving:

Back