FS: **Last Price Drop!!** 7/1 TL-S/CL-S & Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare), Eibach Rear Sway

jdmgear

Reaction score
Re: **2nd Price Drop!!* -6/13 TL-S/CL-S & Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare), Eibach Rear

Bump

76bella

Reaction score
Re: **2nd Price Drop!!* -6/13 TL-S/CL-S & Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare), Eibach Rear

Interested in all your items to be shipped to 33018. Please let me know your best price and a list of what is left for sale . Thanks ....

jdmgear

Reaction score

Interested in all your items to be shipped to 33018. Please let me know your best price and a list of what is left for sale . Thanks ....

I can price all 3 items (the front CL-S/TL-S OEM strut bar, Eibach front strut bar and the Eibach rear sway bar with end links) for $289 shipped. Also note that the Eibach front strut bar may or may not fit a 6cyl Accord, since it was originally installed on my 4cyl sedan.

Member Gold4door02 was looking at purchasing this a few weeks ago at $300 so I'm lowering the price if you are truly interested.

Last edited:

xIrvin

Reaction score

My offer is still up if you're willing to take it. Let me know ASAP.

kevo

Reaction score

Shipping to 80013 for the strut bar combo asap!!!! thanks

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
**2nd Price Drop!!* -6/13 TL-S/CL-S & Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare), Eibach Rear Sway

Why do people keep asking for shipping quotes when your price is 179 shipped. As in flat rate.

kevo

Reaction score

Why do people keep asking for shipping quotes when your price is 179 shipped. As in flat rate.

Ha I'm just a little bit.special lol thanks for pointing that out.
For 165 I will take it off your hands post your paypal info or text me it if you'll take my offer 720six335717

Last edited:

jdmgear

Reaction score

My offer is still up if you're willing to take it. Let me know ASAP.

I needed to look over the PM again, I'll do $280 shipped for all three, in all honestly shipping to Cali is going to be more than expected, let me know and I will PM my PayPal address. Also, I'm unsure that the Eibach Front Strut will adapt to a 6cyl if your Accord is that model, since mine was installed on a 4cyl.

Ha I'm just a little bit.special lol thanks for pointing that out.
For 165 I will take it off your hands post your paypal info or text me it if you'll take my offer 720six335717

xIrvin inquired about all three first, and would prefer to give him the opportunity to purchase everything. If he doesn't end up purchasing the package then I'm willing to ship the front struts to you at $179, which is a firm price since I just lowered the price.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Strut bars are all the same, should fit the V6 with no problem. My neuspeed came from a V6 coupe and fits perfectly on my 4cyl sedan.

Back