LCPLPunk's 99 Accord LX (56k) Update Jan 6th

LCPLPunk

Reaction score
ya, that's one issue i had when i was debating on buying the leather. It is platinum gray and from the pictures it looked alot lighter. When i got it out of the box it was alot darker than in the pictures. I judged the price and quality and for 320 shipped it was definately worth it.

Phut

Reaction score
imo, what i would've done was go with a tone that matches the darker blue of the door panels to give it a two tone look and it would've blened in more nicely. even for the seats also. sticking with one solid color that doesn't match the rest of the interior don't mix.

LCPLPunk

Reaction score
ya, like i said, that was an issue. :p

However, to get custom leather would have run at least 600 or so bucks, and when i found the whole set for 320 shipped i figured saving 280 bucks was worth it.

Now, i may even be low on that quote of the leather. When i asked the install guy about the leather he first quoted me at 1200 installed for leather. I'm assuming that would have been for the leather and the install. Install was 300, so i guess the leather would have been 900.

So, i got leather installed at half price, can't beat that. ;P

AccordUser

Reaction score
Yo man, good job on the updating to a more luxury outfit. colors matching like they do isnt amazing but a least they are not completely opposite, prob just look like that because of the pics. and sounds like you did quit a bit of price looking, nice low cost upgrades for a more luxury look.:ohsnap:

Back