LED Conversion

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
oh hayyy i stumbled upon my thread that i have forgotten i created :sad:. im subscribed but i don't get email notifications. the lights works great! i just borrowed my mom's camera and ill record a clip for you guys to see. working on some led rear corner lights too.

9450erick

Reaction score
hm 20 bucks for leds..epoxy.. and the pc board, voltage regulator, resistors = $35 total? i had some stuff already so..

i can get like 10 leds off ebay for like 3 bucks how many did u use.
i could count them on the pic u posted but to lazy lol
nd the pc board u got @ radio shack?

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
i can get like 10 leds off ebay for like 3 bucks how many did u use.
i could count them on the pic u posted but to lazy lol
nd the pc board u got @ radio shack?

heh well i I highly recommend you use a quality led like philips superflux red-orange color (closest to oem). that way you won't ever have to worry about them burning out and stuff. The pc board I got from Besthongkong because the third brake light are unusually wide, about 1 foot, radioshack didnt have them. and how many leds? i dont remember lol. i did as much as i can fit.

9450erick

Reaction score
thanx for the info.
wat i like about the leds that i get off ebay, is that they come with resistors and are prewired. however they r really light nd can barely c them in daylight but @ night they shine.

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
thanx for the info.
wat i like about the leds that i get off ebay, is that they come with resistors and are prewired. however they r really light nd can barely c them in daylight but @ night they shine.

i assume they are 5mm led bulbs??

Back