LED footwells

dbang

Reaction score
I tried looking up how to wire them to the courtesy lights but couldn't really find any info so I just wired them straight to the dome light so they only turn on when the doors are open there's a plug on your right side fuse box. It's a plug that has about 4 wires running to them negative is black and white positive is blue and white tap into those two unless you want them ran differently and it should work

sounds good, thanks for the tip :) so i just take off some of the plastic and wrap the medal parts together and have electrical tape cover them up?

I'm thinking about doing red ;)

accordingto6th

Reaction score
Whatever you feel comfortable with. I cut the wires and ran the led wires to them and just crimped them I can't just leave wires taped up just one of pep peeves lol red would look pretty sick since I'm assuming your interior is black I I'm not mistaken

dbang

Reaction score
Whatever you feel comfortable with. I cut the wires and ran the led wires to them and just crimped them I can't just leave wires taped up just one of pep peeves lol red would look pretty sick since I'm assuming your interior is black I I'm not mistaken

oh is your way a much cleaner look? I'm not sure how to do it any other way haha, if there's a cleaner way i'd want to do it like that.

and yep my interior is black ;) i already changed the door and dome lights to red :O, kept the map lights white of course.

I want to do my dash lights next after the floor one but not sure what colour/style i want the dash to look like

Back