LEDs off with headlights on, and vise versa?

KSKENE247

Reaction score
Is there any way to make LEDs turn on when headlights go off, and turn off when I flip my headlights on?
And I don't mean add a extra switch blah blah, I'm talking bout to the normal headlight switch

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
think about it for a second...are there any lights that go OFF when you flip the headlights ON?

not that i know of, so you'd need to add a relay and switch or a PWM controller of some kind (like how DRLs work).

unless someone knows something i dont...

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
u mean the parking lights lemon.....

i have my CCFL tapped into my parking lights...but they dont turn off wen u turn the light switch all the way...

and if ur tellin him to tap it into the turning corner lights...thats a big no no....his led would be blinkin we he signals for a turn...

get a switch buddy.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats wut i meant choi lol. its been a while since anyone asked questions about leds in headlight. :lawl:

KnightRyder

Reaction score
you trying to make your leds and headlights function like the audi's eh? The audi leds turn off when the headlights come on i think.

but you'd have to use a relay to achieve that and would require some custom wiring.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
thats wut i meant choi lol. its been a while since anyone asked questions about leds in headlight. :lawl:

i'm glad i can clarify ur gibberish Lemon

and for the OP...id definitely hit up Knightryder....hes the only one ive seen thats done a clean install with the LED's

Back