Legend GS calipers......

BLACK SUNSHINE

Reaction score
Ok guys , I am going to try and get the shop i work at to source out a few sets of legend calipers, I am going to do a test run this week to see what kind of pricing i can get....Since the shop is my fathers ,i should be able to do this, but he is a business man first and a dad second, So i have to do my part and then we will see what happens, but i was trying to get an idea if any members on here might be intrested so i can get an idea of how many set's to try and lsource.....so if u r intrested in a set let me know, but no guarantee on anything right now--- but i am going to try......:D

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
greg the website doesn't exist any more, and they don't have the calipers at advance auto. lol.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
if they were upgrades for the rear, i'd be in, cuz i need to replace one of them anyways.

but i dont think i'd get good use out of them if i sell the car soon lol

BLACK SUNSHINE

Reaction score
GOOD DEAL, i will keep all those intrested in the loop, as i get info i will pass it along to all intrested in this deal, but as was posted in the original post,NO PROMISES.....But i am going to try as hard as i can to get this deal done......:thumbsup:

Back