Legit place?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
facepalm

first, stick to known stores like b&h, adorama, abe's of maine, beach camera, cameta camera, etc. i pay more for stuff knowing that its going to come and be what i ordered.

second, resellerratings.com should be the place to find out about stores. lenses n more get a .09/10...uhhh...yeah :ughrun: B&H has a 9.5/10 rating for example.

dont shop by price, shop by reputation...then within those reputable places, you can find the lowest price.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
np

ive seen lots of people fall into this trap...its really a common tactic. lure you in with a low price, then call you (after youve paid) to say the camera doesn't have any firmware (false), doesnt come with a battery or charger (false), and is gray market from malaysia or something (also false).

then to get these accessories, they charge you out the ***. youll never see the goods you ordered.

ive known some people who had to cancel the CC they used so their info wasnt being used by the scammers down the road :skurred:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
texas is starting to fight back cause honestly the BBB is a joke when it comes to these scams...lets hope the other states join in too.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i think B&H is run by jewish folks

not meaning to be funny or anything...that would explain saturdays off (sabbath). plus theyre closed weird times of the year like rosh hashanah (sp?) in december.

meh...i could be wrong though

Back