Legit Slammed Club

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Ok... sincee 23" is Stage 3 slammed, and Stage 1 is 24", and as we can see by your first pic, that should stay just where it is.......I think the scale should be this:

Stage 1: 24 to 23.5
Stage 2: 23.5 to 23
Stage 3: < 23

I don't mean to undermine you bro, just trying to help make sense of it all.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
holy crap moleman how's the ride quality on that thing? ... if i drop my tein ss to ur height it feels like i have cut springs lol ... no room for the suspension to travel :sad:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Ummm, funny you should mention that. Cuz he DID cut springs on his Tein's to get that low.

Noobs should be required to learn the history of their elders :lawl:

Like learning about our country's forefathers :lawl:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i dont think tein makes "other" springs to just buy so you can go lower with your coils. the only thing ive heard of them making, that you can add to their coils, is the helper springs...which actually raise the car slightly.

Forte EXE

Reaction score
Shorter springs can be ordered through swift springs USA and will fit on if not all every coilover out on the market today.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure tein does sell springs ... my buddy called for me since he has an account with them and i was going to order a set for the rear but they were about 150 a set [because accord springs are tapered] so i never did ... oh helper springs are just to keep the springs from bouncing around they don't do anything else

OMG TSX

Reaction score
DSC_0792.jpg

:D.... just swindlinnnn

1008091538.jpg

269.JPG

Back