Let me share my friends cars with ya...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
back.jpg

I wish the 8th Gen sedans here came with these trunks. Makes the back end of them look SO much better!

That other slammed balck 8th Gen sedan looks good too.

The silver 8th just needs to lose the decals.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow... awesome cars..

so.. how did ur friend with teh 8th gen sedan get a hold of the asian trunk with the lights? :thinking:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
so.. how did ur friend with teh 8th gen sedan get a hold of the asian trunk with the lights? :thinking:

i think the all the trunk lids might be the same, but i know the piece under that body line under the emblems, is just a piece of plastic. so i think, if you have a hook up, you could just get the euro/jdm plate tub piece with the lights as well, and just swap covers. im not sure, but that sounds like a money saving strategy to me, hahaha.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Does anyone else know what they are looking at? A silver 7thgen front end with a 8thgen rear end.

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
Lol those definitely aren't the same rims.

And if your still not convinced, look at the door handles. 7th gen= color matched
8th gen=chrome

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Dude, what are you smoking.......

Look at the prominent body line down the side of the 8th gen.... or look at the chrome door handles, OR look at the fact that the side profile of the cars, including the window shapes, are totally different.

Just cuz they are both silver and have similar mesh wheels......... =/= same car.

Latest posts

Back