Lets help Matt (AllGOnoSHOW) fix his car in time for I.A.!!!

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
As soon as I get paid, I'll send some money your way. Matt's car has been my inspiration for so long, hopefully the 6GA fam can help him out :usa:

1slosedan

Reaction score
I am so confused. I just read a formal good bye to his car thread. And him saying he wanted a 4 door. Is this a help Matt pick up a car to get him back on his feet, or try and get 10 grand to fix the Accord thread?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
First of all I am speechless..

I cannot afford a new car and do not want to part with my accord so I will be saving a few bucks here and there after the bills are paid after each paycheck to at least fix the windshield. So I'm sorry for the confusion but I won't be buying a new car.

The truth is I love my car and 6ga and still have plans for it.

Thanks to everyone and 6ga!:jealousbow:

1slosedan

Reaction score
First of all I am speechless..

I cannot afford a new car and do not want to part with my accord so I will be saving a few bucks here and there after the bills are paid after each paycheck to at least fix the windshield. So I'm sorry for the confusion but I won't be buying a new car.

The truth is I love my car and 6ga and still have plans for it.

Thanks to everyone and 6ga!:jealousbow:

Cool, good luck man. Once I get out of my little cash flow bind I got going on with moving I will throw some dollars your way! ;)

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Matt, as far as replaceable body panels what do you need? I assume hood, both front fenders and trunk lid. How's the rear glass?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Fenders, hood, trunk - doesn't matter painted or not painted. Rear windows good front is destroyed, chrome trim is destroyed.

Back