Lets help Matt (AllGOnoSHOW) fix his car in time for I.A.!!!

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I wouldn't have thought you would participate in such shenanigans.......

Justin, with all due respect, i thought the TAC thread issue was already dropped, resolved and finished with.

Maybe you guys misunderstood me. When I said, "I'm not going to even look at the TAC thread.", that was me saying I have no interest in participating in such shenanigans. I had no idea there was even a thread until yesterday afternoon.

I've caught some flack from a few people I know for this saying, "why don't you donate the money to help cure cancer or feed hungry children or to help Japan?", and my answer to them is that in a given year I do a lot of fundraising, a lot of volunteering and I donate a lot of money to various charities. So if I decide that I want to raise money to help one person this time, I'm going to do it. I could care less what other people think. But at least this time myself and everyone else that donated will be able to see exactly where their donation went throughout Matt's rebuild process. While I do donate money to large charities, I don't necessarily feel good about it because of the amount of overhead they have (Red Cross, American Cancer Society, Komen for the Cure, etc). With this....everyone is getting something back, and that is watching Matt's car get raised from the dead.

I would have thought you guys knew me enough by now to understand that I have very little tolerance for cross forum disputes and have reamed people out for it in the past. In my opinion it is much more helpful to have alliances with other forums instead of rivalries.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I'd like to dedicate my car to 6ga.com.

After I saw this thread I figured there would be some disgruntled members

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I'd like to dedicate my car to 6ga.com.

HELL YEAH!

After I saw this thread I figured there would be some disgruntled members

It's to be expected, especially on the internet, but if they were in your situation they might think differently.

The world needs more random acts of kindness. I'm really thankful that we have so many awesome members here that are willing to step up to the plate and help someone out.

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
This happened also when a members house burned down, including their 6ga.

I've been trying to come up with a way to dedicate my car to 6ga.com, and the members besides a windshield banner, to show my appreciation. I knew there was a reason for me to go through all this and to actually see what I do on a daily basis happen to me is shocking and inspiring.

It's just amazing.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
When this is over I could get you all the usernames of the people that donated and you could do a "Hellaflush" style roll call down your back window, lol

Oh and I think your car might be sponsored by OEMAcuraParts.com/Acura of Peoria now aswell, haha

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
You can buy a whole front end and trunk for the price that guy wants...

Check certafit, they may ship... most cars you can get fenders for 30$,hood for 100$ and bumper for 45... just a thought

PS.. there is a 98-02 accord parts car at the shop next to mine, i'll check it out for ya.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
That's a good idea too. We're not going to buy anything until we know exactly how much we're going to have. If we have enough to buy all the parts from OEMAcuraParts I would rather support our sponsor, even if it's a little more expensive. Tim has been pretty good to us in the past.

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
Well I did a quick search..

Fenders are 57.75 each.
Hood is 80.50

I didnt see a trunk, but thats what they have in stock at my location, there is also one located in TN I believe.

I agree the support a sponsor, but sometimes OE prices are crazy, yes they're perfect parts (or near perfect). But depending on the cash flow it may not be ideal.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
When this is over I could get you all the usernames of the people that donated and you could do a "Hellaflush" style roll call down your back window, lol

Oh and I think your car might be sponsored by OEMAcuraParts.com/Acura of Peoria now aswell, haha

I'd definitely be willing to do that with their user names. Uh sponsored by car website lol? That is unexpected.

You can buy a whole front end and trunk for the price that guy wants...

Check certafit, they may ship... most cars you can get fenders for 30$,hood for 100$ and bumper for 45... just a thought

PS.. there is a 98-02 accord parts car at the shop next to mine, i'll check it out for ya.

That's a good idea too. We're not going to buy anything until we know exactly how much we're going to have. If we have enough to buy all the parts from OEMAcuraParts I would rather support our sponsor, even if it's a little more expensive. Tim has been pretty good to us in the past.

Well I did a quick search..

Fenders are 57.75 each.
Hood is 80.50

I didnt see a trunk, but thats what they have in stock at my location, there is also one located in TN I believe.

I agree the support a sponsor, but sometimes OE prices are crazy, yes they're perfect parts (or near perfect). But depending on the cash flow it may not be ideal.

There is also Rockauto.com, I've been looking around on that site at prices a lot since all this.

I've also been trying to save a few bucks here and there but with the way things are going it has definitely been a slow process.

Back