Little problem

Cameron_H

Reaction score
So about 1 and half months ago I drove to Tennessee to visit some family and stayed there for 2 or so weeks. Well on the way back I'm blaring music, like I always do. Well when I get back speakers are still doing good, I go to my friends house and when I come back out to my car all the speakers sound staticy. I find out that when I put all the sound to the back they are completely fine, so IDK what the hell is going on. I take my car to a local audio shop and they tell me my front left speaker is busted. So now to the real question.

What's the best "bang for the buck" speaker I can get? I don't want ZOMG UBER treble speakers either.

lashlee

Reaction score
I've had great luck with RE audio 6.5's, JL's TR and MTX's as well. Just look for somethin that's about $100 bux a pair. It should get you something with decent build quality and good sound.

dynasty

Reaction score
i heard Polk Audio and Boss is good. not familiar with coaxial speakers.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
i installed Polk coax's. DB651s. They drop into the stock plastic buckets too, so no modification or spacers required at all. They sounds very nice, but not a lot of bass from them. Good highs tho for coax's imo.

I got mine for like 70something I believe. PM me if you want the eBay seller or whatever.

Back