Locked your keys in your car? No problem!

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
ive got a spare in my wallet that only opens doors and trunk...but my wallet is usually in my car :lawl:. and i got it made for like $6 at agway, and i just ground the rubber part off so the key is flat in my wallet. unfortunately, i dont carry a ziptie and flathead everywhere i go

Bax

Reaction score
Same here, spare key that just opens doors and trunk. :coffee:

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Same here, spare key that just opens doors and trunk. :coffee:

I keep my secondary alarm transmitter duct taped behind my bumper...

:hide:

Valet key in a hide-a-key box...

this.

but this is a good idea though. wish i woulda known this 4 days ago.. i locked my keys in my car twice in the same day. first time a co-worker had the thing tow truck drivers then luckly my sun roof once opened the second time. but i was panicking the first time i did. cause i was broke and didnt wanna cough up any more money for a "pop-a-lock" gut to open it.

Last edited:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i made a plastic copy of my key that can only open my trunk and doors at triple A, anyone who has AAA should get one made! saved me like 10 times already :] and its free if you're a member or even if you know someone is a member and they bring you to a AAA office.

I totally forgot about those! Do you need to have AAA insurance or just the AAA roadside assistance membership?

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
i can't do that :( my car lock switch is right next to the hinge :(

but then again... now i can put my arm on the window when its down, and without anything poking my arm.. heheheh

Back