Lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ebay makes every car look like poop with their terrible photoshop work. I love how they put their watermark on the pics. Unbelievable. Well, actually it is believable.

Bax

Reaction score
They used mine to sell headlights too!!!!

I felt happy... Even tho my car looked like poop back then lol
Aren't that Jovani guy's pics used to sell the Type R lip on ebay too?
the guy from your 6ga facebook thing

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
^ ROFLZZZZZ!!!!! I don't need to agree or emphasize any more... Halabeaster.. I know you're a good guy, just seemingly not always the wisest.

On Shahid's infringement of copyright, that's just pure indecency... I hope he knows about it, maybe I should call him about it. I wonder how they were able to get such closeup pix..

LOL. Hope he's getting paid on behalf of this.

When is someone going to pirate my pix to sell some OEM fog lights etc.. LOL! Or my headlights, with the chrome left portions on the bottom where the amber used to be.. I have yet to see that. When you thieves decided to use those, I'll take $25 for every set sold.. Done deal! Haha,

This is ridiculous.

:inouteek:

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
You're right bro, it's always going to keep happening whether we like it or not. Might as well capitalize on profit. If I don't get $25 a set when it happens to me, I will have the best lawyer in NYC on their azz.. Hahah Robert Shapiro in tha house. Good lux.. :haysm9:

OJ for breakfast, with Corn Flakes, and some gelato for dessert.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
There is always talk of people wondering if they can get compensation.....it's the internet, once you post your info/pics on here....it's pretty much a free-for-all.

Unless you have it set up so your pics can't be copied, good luck not having them end up used somewhere else.

Back