Long Awaited 3.5L 6spd (56k)

simon_y

Reaction score
Wow, that looks awesome.

Great job on it. Can't wait to see dyno video and more videos of your car. Can never get enough of it.

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
Glad to see there is another 6spd back on the road. Sounds great, can't wait till you get your hands on a better camera.

awesome!!! i am jealous...i personally like these wheels more, but i think to fully pull them off you would need to lower the car a tad more

+1, the wheels themselves are nice, but you haz to get rid of that wheelgap lol. But I get it, you live in Y-Oh, roads are just as bad as anywhere else in NY. ****ing snow :p

MoneyPit

Reaction score
siqqqq mikey

*edit* your innovatives are waaay different than mine...wtheck?
accord250-1.jpg

truonghthe

Reaction score
nice to see that AV6 rolling now, sound is fawking awesome. So you used 3.2 ECU with Richie's Harness for the J32a2? or complete rewiring?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Props. get rid of the wheel gap to pull those nice wheels off. I live in the mountains I know what its like to have horrible roads.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
awesome!!! i am jealous...i personally like these wheels more, but i think to fully pull them off you would need to lower the car a tad more

i need to get the tein helper springs to lower more, the suspension makes WAYYYYY too much noise if i go lower right now

siqqqq mikey

*edit* your innovatives are waaay different than mine...wtheck?
accord250-1.jpg

whattttttttt thats weird.. ive never seen one like that

nice to see that AV6 rolling now, sound is fawking awesome. So you used 3.2 ECU with Richie's Harness for the J32a2? or complete rewiring?

complete re-wiring. i just dont have the long term trust in those hanresses.

Back