Long time no see!!

cliffsta

Reaction score
Its been a while! I still rep the 6GA stickers on my Accord though all my dough goes to the dirt bike. Since I've been gone, I've survived two hurricanes, countless spills on the moto, and unemployment (thank GOD that didn't last).

I detailed the car this week, I have it looking sharp!
sideview2.jpg

sideview.jpg

frontview.jpg

wheel1.jpg

And it didn't take long for the bike mods to begin. Rejetted the carburetor, removed the intake snorkel, installed a 47-tooth rear sprocket, new 14-tooth front, and a gold chain. Dunlop 606 tires (90/90/21 and 120/90/18), hacked the rear fender monstrosity down, tucked in the turn signals, D-Flex handguards, and other little odds and ends.

4.jpg

bike2-1.jpg

mybike.jpg

I can't lie, I've put more miles on the bike than in the car in the last 6 months.

If anyone is interested I'll share my Hurricane Gustav pics. No power for a week and no water for a couple days. And I lost my job. All and all, be thankful if you've never been in a hurricane.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Where are the 'X-Games' pics!! :lolrun:

I expected to see some pics of you doing some arial tricks or something!

Car is looking nice n clean as always.

cliffsta

Reaction score
No heel-clickers or knack-knacks, sorry to disappoint :( I have a grainy pic of me doing a wheelie, but my hair looks bad so I'm afraid I can't share it HAHA

Keep a look out for some helmet cam video in the future, though!

I pretty much have the rides game on lock at my college. I've got one of the cleanest cars, and I have the dirt bike. Life is good!

Back