look at this

Fuzz

Reaction score
Welcome.

It is probably the head Gasket.

Just lo let you know though even tho you are on the internet the english language still applies and you need to construct proper sentences.

Have a good day!

finch13

Reaction score
You're going to need to flush the cooling system for sure and run a lot of cheap oil through it to get most of the **** out.

Wouldn't hurt to magnaflux the head while it's at the machine shop getting checked for warpage.

Head gasket is the likely suspect, but inspection of where all the oil and coolant passages are gasketed or passing near each other is preferred.

cajun

Reaction score
Jeez, cut the guy some slack. If I saw a milkshake in my radiator I'd be in here typing like that as well.

Reaction score
come on guys cut me some slack. its not my English class lol. so far have got the head tore down and on the long bolt on the back it had the milk shake on it. so im hopeing for it to be just the head gasket. there is no smoke or anything and i made an attempt for some pics but cant read my memory card from phone for some crazy Microsoft reason.

Reaction score
yea been better if i could of got the pics on here. lol it was weird head gasket was $85 and whole gasket set was $95. didnt make sense to me but oh well. so i went with better deal

Reaction score
so far fml just so everyone knows put new head bolts on ran into a big break. so far so good no crack on head or block to the eye sight. not gonna have it checked. didnt see any break in the gasket. tore a seal on the metal pipe on the back of the thermostat. so cant run it and test it but so far ok

Reaction score
so today i drove it some and it runs like crap i think im just gonna put a new engine in i got a quote for the engine with 100k for 600 so i think im gonna do it

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
You could probably find an F23 with lower miles for cheaper than that. I've seen them as cheap as $400. Just look around a little more, and check ebay.

Back