indowanksta88

Reaction score
HAHA and i love how u guys are e-thuggin on JC
Im waiting on somone to say 6ga fo' life foo and twist up their fingers

6GA fo LIFE hahahahah

6u9z1ix.jpg

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
now it make me think twice about getting a 6thgen decal and putting it on my car..i dont want somebody to be fukin up my ride while im in the mall or some other places because of a memeber on the forum being a *** about other people ride and said " Nice Accord hey guess what..visit 6thgenaccord.com so we can laught at your face and your disgrace accord "....fukin sik..

that is one fuked up move you just did jc...really fuked up

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Well, B4 I lock the thread let me just say that was a pretty disrespectful move to leave a note like that on a "friends" car. Whether you're joking or not, other people could have easily read the note and logged onto the forum to see how things are run here.
Remember, modification of cars (any car) is opinion based.
That means someone may do something to their car that you may not necessarily like, just like you will do something to your car that others won't like.

But it was simply WRONG to invite him to this board for ridicule.
Technically, you're just deterred a possible member.

If he (or others who have read the note) choose to visit this board, I hope they reads the rules of this forum.
Specifically
Remember that the opinions expressed within this forum are not necessarily those of 6thGenAccord.com

But in his defense (WOW, I'm defending him) how many times have we posted pics of other cars (that we consider rice) to be laughed at on here?..

Bu to clarify, the thing that really pissed people off (here) is when you referred him to this board to be laughed at.:bash: :buttkick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back