Look what I found

ejreams

Reaction score
You know, really its not bad,
there are definitely things I would undo... lol

But the pain its beautiful and it already has a WW kit..
and if it really has only 33k miles..

And if I had the money.. I would actually consider it. lol

But not for 10 grand, considering the amount of 'work' that I would remove. lol

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Description:
The turbo/brake kit were installed to gain additional judging points at national car shows. It all show and really no go.

KBB Book on this car STOCK is $10,175.00..... My reserve is set very close to this value including all these upgrades!!! PRIVATE PARTY SALE... NO TAX.

aka he wants at least $12 which is deffinitly not worth it.

AND A FYI. KBB is bull****.. take his 10,175 and deduct another 2,000 and thats what wholesale price of the car is really worth

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Description:
The turbo/brake kit were installed to gain additional judging points at national car shows. It all show and really no go.

KBB Book on this car STOCK is $10,175.00..... My reserve is set very close to this value including all these upgrades!!! PRIVATE PARTY SALE... NO TAX.

aka he wants at least $12 which is deffinitly not worth it.

AND A FYI. KBB is bull****.. take his 10,175 and deduct another 2,000 and thats what wholesale price of the car is really worth

i think he was asking some $14k **** on autotrader :lawl:

xx24xx

Reaction score
Does anyone notice how poorly the pillar gauges fit and how the rear seat was cut to mount the roll cage? You can see the foam. Looks like a nooblet put it together that didn't know exactly what he was doing.

Back