Look what the haters did...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
ouch.. tht sucks bro.. hopefully karma will a b*tch to whoever did it

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Damn that sucks. I know how you feel. Some jackass scrapped by driver side bumper with their car and took off. Didn't notice until I went to my cousins autobody shop. Cleaned it then buffed it, but the mark is still there.

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
whats ur paint code and is it just ur door?, i might be able to hook u up

B92P (nighthawk black pearl) And its on my door and another one I don't have a pic of on my rear driver side quarter pannel.

dam that sucks?
Was this the first time???

Yeah first time anybody has done anything like this too me. Always try to be nice to people, not sure why anybody would wanna key my car.

retprep

Reaction score
Yea that Fu**ed UP....i had someone Key my Rear Right Fender....its so deep it some of it got rusted over the winter. PPL in my area are a bunch of haters...and my car isn't even Fixed up at all...just Plain ol' stock..

Even my neighbor and his Mom got there cars Keyed...One car got his Right rear Wheel Loosened...so when he drove off he felt the wheel shake...and his moms Brand new 2010 Civic...some AZZHole Keyed her Trunk...like Scribbled his Key on her trunk...its Ridiculous...

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
B92P (nighthawk black pearl) And its on my door and another one I don't have a pic of on my rear driver side quarter pannel.

Yeah first time anybody has done anything like this too me. Always try to be nice to people, not sure why anybody would wanna key my car.

i work in autobody feild so if u want i can fix it for u
u buy paint and clear, i got primer and sand paper, and il do it for u dirt cheap

Back