Looking for mb battles? Help please!

gold4door02

Reaction score
I am looking for a used set of MB Battles 18x9.5 +15 I believe. . .Or even a place to find a new set but the problem Im having is I want the ones that are concave and all the sites ive found dont carry them. . .Please if anyone can help direct me anywhere helpfull I would appreciate it very much!

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Check Zilvia. They always have nice mb battles there.

I just noticed you are 4 lug, battles doesn't come in those specs and correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen any mb battles that are 4 lug.

gold4door02

Reaction score
No your right Im Im planning on doing a 5lug conversion once I find thos wheels. . . I am in love with how they look on the accords and am dying to get a set! Does ZILVIA carry the concave ones?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Yes they shoulda carry the concave ones, plenty of 240 owners have them just search em up. You can also ask keychain or jeffpanya where they got theirs also.

And gl with the 5 lug conversion.

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Discounttiredirect.com i got mine from there. They usually have the concave (9.5 +15) in stock

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
I just checked and they have them. Your looking for the ones that are 18 x 9.5 + 15 correct?.

182f0fd0-7b4a-aff0.jpg

When you perform your search, do not enter your vehicle info. Go straight to wheels, scroll to the right , look for brands, select mb, scroll down til u see battles, and they should be therr in both finishes. Take a look at the pic i uploaded from my phone.

Back