looking for some v6 caliper for a conversion

shrek78

Reaction score
i'm looking for some calipers for a v6 conversation i got all four knuckles for it just looking for the calipers now thanks for your help guys or if there is any other calipers i can get for an upgrade besides a one piston caliper

Last edited:

Chorilored

Reaction score
glwf, i used my stock 4 lug knuckles and bought some v6 calipers; bolted right up (with 11" prelude 4 lug disks)...why did u get all new knuckels?5 lug swap?

shrek78

Reaction score
yea i want to do a 5 lug conversion and i want to know if there is any other calipers i can use instead of the oem ones

Darianjr1

Reaction score

I4 and v6 6ga have different brackets altho they r both 23T... the problem is tht i have 5 mm space in between the bracket and rotor with the 28T... not a biggie, but i'd rather eliminate tht gap... in the short run, it would be ok, but when the pads wear thin, the pistons need to push out an extra 5mm to even reach the rotor... does tht make sense? :thinking:

btw, u can swap the legend caliper on the V6 directly.. no need to replace anything...
av6 rotors are same diameter as the prelude ones i think... i know the brakes pads are exactly the same for the legend and av6.. u're basically upgrading just the calipers from single piston to dual pistons for better braking power...

:lolhitting: thanks bro for the info though

Back