Looking for your $.02

I say...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I4 CG5

Reaction score
It never hurts to look around. Especially since the current one has such ****ty customer service.

AFAccord

Reaction score
Why not look into Powweb?? I've used them for years, and never had an issue their customer service reps couldn't resolve promptly and courtesly. Looks like right now they're running a one day special to sign up for unlimited bandwidth/unlimited disk space. :thumbsup: Did I mention $3.88/month for the first year? Better act fast!

Last edited:

TheHunter

Reaction score
Just please make sure you back up everything on the forums (I'm sure you already do) so that at the very worst we could go back to this host.

savesday04

Reaction score
I voted keep the host but after reading this I would try searching for a new host. Maybe one that has employees that speak english.

Bond4387

Reaction score
I vote new host. If I were in the situation you were in with the terrible customer service, I'd probably mail them an envelope of anthrax. That just sounds ridiculous. 3 billing departments, pffffff.

I hope everything will transfer, not really for the sake of me, seeing as how I'm still a noob to this community, but for all of the other veterans!

Good Luck in your decision.

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
I would actually say stick it out and deal with it. If things get worse and then yeah, think about it. It's just not worth the hassle of switching, losing stuff, fixing stuff, and possibly having another poopy host... although a shoutbox would be fun haha.

I disagree, is anything that we have that important? Copy the important stuff and it's all good.

Mojeans69

Reaction score
I say if this host is such a paion in the arse...get a new one, the downtime shouldnt be that long...I have faith in you Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back