Trade: Looking to trade my Blackhousing for stock housing headlights

HONDUH AKKORD

Reaction score
Im looking to put my car back to stock, first i will start by trading my Blackhouse headlights for any stock housing headlights. I dont know how to unstall or install so you would need to do it & i will pay you $15 on top to do so. Not much wrong with the lenses itself except that is its really dirty havent had a carwash, few wear from debris but no scratches or cloudiness. My car is a 2002 honda accord , im located here in the I.E SoCal. text me if your interested 909-896-0090

DSC02906.jpg

DSC02913.jpg

xIrvin

Reaction score
Interested i call first dibs!!!!!

I'm pretty local kinda ish, i'm in the 619 area. I'll text you later on today cuz i got work. But i called for dibs! :p
Message me when you get this!.

Edit: wait why does your name say possible FS/WTB scammer o_O.?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Short version: Remove two screws in each front fenderwell, remove two screws at each corner of under splash guard (closest to wheel), remove retaining clips along bottom of splash guards, remove clips along top of grille and bumper, remove headlight support brackets via 3 screws for each, remove headlights. Done.

"Installation is the reverse of removal."

-Haynes

HONDUH AKKORD

Reaction score
Interested i call first dibs!!!!!

I'm pretty local kinda ish, i'm in the 619 area. I'll text you later on today cuz i got work. But i called for dibs! :p
Message me when you get this!.

Edit: wait why does your name say possible FS/WTB scammer o_O.?

lol long story about the scammer thingy.. but noting bad, i advertised something on my sig and i got introuble. Anyways yea i wanna trade for some stock headlights if you have any. I will also pay you to swap it :) let me know , PM me your number or text me thanks !

xIrvin

Reaction score
It's pretty late right now so i will text you my number. I will also PM you my number so you can hit me up when you wake up

HONDUH AKKORD

Reaction score
bump! In need to go back to stock . Will pay $30 dollars on top of trade to swap out headlights thanks ! Socal text me 909-896-0090 thanks!

Bax

Reaction score
You would probably break even if you bought some new Depo headlights, put those on yourself, took the clear strips out of those headlights and sold them individually, then sold the headlights as well.
Just saying. :)
But good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Back