Looks like it may be time to say farewell

scrappys64

Reaction score
It's been real I love the 6thgen and if I had to I would get it again... But I will be letting her go for now.. Oh and yeah I am jumping into an UPGRADE!!!!!! Not sure yet.

But I wanted to express a great appreciation to all the help and fun that this FAMILY has provided. I may jump on every now and then to see whats new but after she is gone I may be also.. :boohoo:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
sorry to hear that bro, your sig always made me laugh.

I'm assuming you've been parting out as well?

Any plans as to what you want next?

hendizzlez

Reaction score
u'll be missed man.. i really like that pic in ur sig haha makes me laugh all the time :thumbsup: tell us whats ur plan for the future, brotha! :thumbsup:

scrappys64

Reaction score
Yeah I will stick around cause this is my second FAM here. It always cheers me up to get on and this is really the only FORUM I like!!! :thumbsup:

You guys might think I am selling out with what I am trying to buy!!! I know I should build but the time and dedication is slipping away LOL!!!!

I am tryiong to get a 06 EVO IX !!! :coffee:

scrappys64

Reaction score
Definately an upgrade for me as well.. I feel like I deserve it you know.. Kind of like a X-MAS gift.. I have some plans to do some light modding. Nothing crazy though.. I did check out the R32 like I talked to you about.. but I need 4 drs.. :thumbsup:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
evo is a good choice...good winter car with lots of kick *** ability too...like you will be almost praying for snow

Back