Looky at what I HAZ!

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Just picked up these RH C2's locally for DIRT CHEAP!! ($150 + an old ps2 I dont use) no bends, no curb rash and no damage to the rims at all! The only thing is, they are red and they haveno centercaps. Both of those problems I thin i have taken care of... Im gonna strip off the paint with paint stripper and bring them to their original color and for the centercaps, brother-in-law has a set of centercaps from his 17" RH C5's that he isn't using..

Specs on rims: 18x7.5 +40!

Sorry for the crappy cellphone pic, but that's all I have for now...

PIC-0010.jpg

:afro:

Last edited:

C_S_L

Reaction score
Nice pickup, man I been searching for those everyday on CL. Everytime I see one its either bent or crack or its too pricey. Have fun restoring it.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
swollen, with your avatar, I would think you would leave your rims the same colour! Nice pick up though. Congrats. :thumbsup:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
swollen, with your avatar, I would think you would leave your rims the same colour! Nice pick up though. Congrats. :thumbsup:

LOL! If i didn't sell my coilovers, i would of kept them red and lowered my car somemore! Im back on some H&R sports right now, and I think I might go with the H&R Race springs (?) when i get the rims the way i want them to give my car the clean look... Casue im afraid it might look 4x4 with these 18's and tires..

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Oh, back on stock suspension now, huh? If that's the case, then as long as the H&R's give you an couple inches of a drop, you should be good.

Back