Trade: Lots of carbon fiber

frantz954

Reaction score
I have about 20 ft x 5 ft. I plan on using about 5. If anyone wants to trade anything for however much carbon, shoot me an offer. I'm not looking for anything big. trade for rear sway bar, or anything else most likely. pics down the page...

Last edited:

frantz954

Reaction score
aefc41eb-c16e-efa8.jpg

aefc41eb-c0d9-de70.jpg

aefc41eb-c0a8-4b59.jpg
pics? Lol. its it like the kind you wrap?
:run:

yeah sorry i forgot to type this part...pics will be up in the morning, didnt feel like getting it all out tonight. yes you can wrap pretty much anything. same stuff hoods are made with. im using some for my interior bezels. i have the actual carbon cloth that you use with the resin. you still need to buy the resin, but its cheap and you get it on ebay. decent stuff is about $15 shipped for enough to do a ton of accents.

frantz954

Reaction score
Yeah by the foot or if u let me know what u are looking to do I will figure out how much it would take. Either way. I'm really not looking to turn any kind of profit so I'd also trade for misc car parts or anything else cool.

As for the resin, I don't have any yet only because I've been finishing up other projects and haven't had time to get any. You can get it easier than you may think, but eBay is your best bet. A two part resin that goes about 12 square ft only costs about $13.

crossfire

Reaction score
I have a set of brand new unopened Philips Crystal Vision Ultra bulbs. They are 9005 and fit our high beams.

Back