lowered the accord today

SykVSyx

Reaction score
IMAG1159_zps82fdad83.jpg

The tubing welding is your handiwork?

If all that is you, you do some nice work, all the engine bays and the bike look great.

mcanter

Reaction score
I ain't mad at nobody just no need to be a smartass when you don't know me but its all good

JEER42

Reaction score
Excellent work you have done on those rides. Just ignore all the smartasses on here, that's what I do... You will get used to it after a while. There are some cool guys on here too that know their stuff but also a lot of young know it alls.

Narftastic

Reaction score
So I'm a smartass cuz I sayd your car looks high as sh1t... You get butthurt pretty easy I'll leave you alone :lawl:

mcanter

Reaction score
Mr I love jdm or whatever your name is I don't get my feelings hurt easily I just proved my point on what I do for a living if I wanted it slammed it would be just not going for that look and springs don't settle in an hour I had just backed it out of the shop all I want is simple and clean lowered a little bit with some nice stock accord wheels and just drive it and of course tint windows I feel naked driving it Lmao no hard feelings guess I shoukdve explained what I was going for before the pics but its my daily driver I've got a static dropped hardbody I am fixn to slam even more because its nowhere near low enough lol it has 4in angled blocks removed bumpstops torsions cranked all the way down I just didn't want to notch it or anything at first but that might change didn't realize people get offended bein called assholes I've been called a lot worse my delsol had coilovers and back in the day I had an el hatch with coilovers I loved them but I've got full custody of my son that's 4 so tryin to just do something simple for now

Back