Lowering Car Right Now

cjsaccord

Reaction score
yo lower the front you got that boat look hahaha it will make a huge diff
I have lowering springs that already look to be cut in the front so no dice haha.
Great look man! how are the roads where you live?
usually that's why people won't go slammed
The roads here are not that bad its just the driveways to stores, and other places that are crazy steep, i just had to take the extended route to get to gus jr because of the steep entrance.
You two should trade. lol

If you say so. when I say stiff I mean it feels like Im riding on concrete shocks with baby springs at the end of them. It sucks im kind of starting to regret lowering it..:eusa_doh:

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
If you say so. when I say stiff I mean it feels like Im riding on concrete shocks with baby springs at the end of them. It sucks im kind of starting to regret lowering it..:eusa_doh:

theres a lot of people that would love to be that stiff, everything has its ups and downs im sure your car is A LOT more fun to drive now than it used to be when it had stock suspension. But ofcoarse you lose comfort which is something thats understood when you are lowering your car.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
theres a lot of people that would love to be that stiff, everything has its ups and downs im sure your car is A LOT more fun to drive now than it used to be when it had stock suspension. But ofcoarse you lose comfort which is something thats understood when you are lowering your car.

True. Plus I haven't really took any corners yet.. all i have been doing is driving around town on jacked up back roads. hmm..You might have have something there.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
great choice in shocks i wish i could afford those things but they are about 600 bucks for our cars
Yea I paid 275 for the set. You just have to be a CL stalker until something pops up super cheap.. then talk em down somemore haha

DrOwZee

Reaction score
obama-not-bad-face.jpg

looking good man.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
So i decided to take this really sharp on ramp entrance and I must say it reminded me of my integra. Stiff FTW!! :peace:

Back