Lowering Coupe on 19" Rims

kamozee

Reaction score
Check with Katana to find out the width & offset

Last edited:

Ric Rock

Reaction score
you'll be fine i think...it may rub a lil on the rear..but you can mod the rear bumper a lil and fix it easy...when the wheels go up near the fender negative camber happens pretty extreme...so while it may seem as tho it will rub if the wheel went straight up...it won't...it will start tucking like crazy as it approaches the fender...especially in the rear...a 2" drop will sit pretty flush and you won't have too bad of camber wear if you get a rear camber kit...

So with the sportline drop of 2" I will rub in the back for sure on bumps?

With the size of my rims would the pro-kit drop be a better choice? Im just trying to close the finger gap, not really trying to tuck.

So when I lower my car my camber will go negative right away and the front wheel will go in more. Therefore I shouldnt worry about turning and my wheel hitting anything right?

The katanawheels.com website didnt have the offset that my rims are....

:thinking:anymore ideas of where i can find the offset of my rims?

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
the offset of your rims are "42"
im soon to have problems with the rims im getting..but i will use the same size tire you useing but different brands..im going with nitto neogen
negative camber ftw!! ^,^

btw nice rims..look good

Last edited:

Ric Rock

Reaction score
the offset of your rims are "42"
im soon to have problems with the rims im getting..but i will use the same size tire you useing but different brands..im going with nitto neogen
negative camber ftw!! ^,^

btw nice rims..look good

thank you sir, its in a workin progress..

kamozee

Reaction score
So what is the width of the wheel because 7" will not rub. Not sure about 7.5" but 8" will rub for sure

Ric Rock

Reaction score
Eibach sportlines and koni yellows. Lower perch in the front, regular perch in the rear. So about 2-3/4" F 2" R drop. Also have SPC camber kit in the rear

did you ever rub on bumps or turns? any finger gap?

Back