Lowering spring install help

vishibhabra

Reaction score
hey i want to install lowering springs on my 2002 Honda accord sedan . i am looking for somebody who can install lowering springs for cheap.i can travel 20 miles anywhere from Edison.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Check the mechanic thread, as well as the regional threads to see who's close to you. Or check the DIY section and see how you can do this job yourself.

Btw, hope you have a set of aftermarket shocks to pair with those springs.

vishibhabra

Reaction score
hey thax for information ... i finally got installed today for $150 near my house. and yes i change the front struts with KYB GR2 and remain the back with oem struts .I really like the stance of my car with H&r sport spring.i will soon upload a picture of my car :omghi2u:

vishibhabra

Reaction score
Also was there any need to cut bumpstop with H&r sport springs ?? i didn't cut mine as i found some thread on google saying that there is no need to cut bumpstop...

vishibhabra

Reaction score
after 3 days of use i am hearing knocking sound in the front ..... whenever i go on bumps/potholes it makes knocking sound . can you please tell me what is the issue could be.i am thinking to take it back to mechanic where i got the springs and struts installed

vishibhabra

Reaction score
its only 1.5 inch front and 1.2 inch in back .i am on h&r Sport lowering spring .i dont think so its upper control arm ...

Back