Lowering springs and Shocks

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Springs/Shocks

Take look around on the site, this has been discussed countless times. You'll find some great information.

geterdunn

Reaction score
Springs/Shocks

Im going to lower my car pretty soon and was wondering whats a good decent drop on my stock 15" wheels. i was thinking about the tein s tech which is 2.0 and 1.9 rear to go with the tokico hp and if i lower it at 2 will i also need to get a camber kit

jwong512

Reaction score

That's a pretty good setup for springs/shocks. I'm pretty sure you won't need a camber kit. Just be sure to get an alignment after you get the suspension. I'm on H&R Sport (1.5 front, 1.2 rear) and Tokico HP and they're running great. Tokico HP isn't too stiff to the point where your car vibrates on everything but it isn't too soft where it jumps all over the place.

001Stunna

Reaction score

is it a good drop on stock wheels?

Yes, plus wheels don't really decide your drop. If keeping things as they should no matter what rim you put on your wheel/tire diameter should stay the same as you usually give up tire to get more rim. But keep in mind the more wheel u have the more cushioning you have so yes on 15s it'll feel pretty decent. As for camber kit i'd say you might and you might not. NOT all cars are the same.

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score

Yes, it's a good drop on stockies. Any lower and it might look stupid (on stockies).

Back