lowering springs help?!?

which should i put on my car?

• Eibach Pro Kit (F:1.5", R:1.5")

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Skunk2 Lowering springs (2.0"-2.5")

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Neuspeed Sport Lowering Springs (F:1.8", R:1.7")

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Tein S.Tech Springs (F:2.1", R:2.7")

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
id say coilovers, cuz then you can have whatever drop you want. i currently have Megan Racing Regular coilovers with tokico illuminas, but im buying skunk2 coilovers very shortly.
I heard the skunk2's are no good?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I said prokits because you can defineatly get away with no camber kit and they ride well. H&r sports are nice, But your rear camber will probably be further than you want out of spec. I don't like the way they ride though, much more harsh than prokits for a slightly bigger drop. And neuspeed springs are h&r's unless something has changed.

champaned_out

Reaction score
if you can spend a little more money.. ground control coilovers and tokico illuminas would be nice

but out of the choices listed i would go with either Neuspeed or Teins... there were a few 6th gen accords with Eibach prokits that had some very uneven drops.. and i dont know much about skunk2's springs

cliffsta

Reaction score
The Tein springs don't drop you 2.1 / 2.7 The Tein site says the drop is less than 2 inches, and the Ebay retailers list it closer to 1.7 drop... which is why I'm voting Tein. I plan on going Tein when money permits.... ^^^ is right, there are some cars with Pro-Kits that look a tad bit goofy IMO.

gswarriorsluvr

Reaction score
Pro Kit, moderate drop, doesn't require much money to buy and maintain. Plus, if you do lots of driving especially w/ passengers, the ride is not too low or stiff. Search for posts of ride drops and see what you like. I have the Eibach Pro Kit with 18" 5zigen Copse. There is about only a 2 finger gap. It is pretty low if you have stock 15" or similar rims.

cliffsta

Reaction score
Well I've got my Tein S-Techs and KYB GR2 shocks (courtesy NASOHC, thanks mate!) on the way, so I'll give you my opinion of the ride quality in a month or so when I can afford the TL rear swaybar and the shop cost.

david5788

Reaction score
tein are liars the drop is way not low enough to even look lowered to me. neuspeed will give you a clean drop, i had them on my car before major camber to let you know. but it was when i first got my car so could be my driving, skunk2 sucks a$$, i had skunk2 coil sleeves, thumbs down for them. eibach, all i hear are good things from eibach, plus i have ground control. get ground control you wont be disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back