LX_f23a1 where are my shocks?

frantz954

Reaction score
I almost bought those shocks... Looking back I'm glad I didn't. Not saying it's better you than me, I've been in that boat and it's never a happy situation for anyone involved. Hope it works out for you before it becomes a bigger headache. Good luck. Keep us posted.

thi5guy

Reaction score
Well got my money back here is an excerpt from the email I received from PayPal

"We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor.

We were able to recover $275.00 USD and this amount has been credited to you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges.
"

ShaGGy21

Reaction score
Glad you were able to get your money back man.

Might have to put this situation in the feedback for good/bad transactions, for future buyers.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Bad feedback to him, I don't understand why this happened, he use to be an active memvet, but now he os online, but nothing different. Glad you recovered your money.

Look ip some Koni yellows if you want shocks, lifetime warrenty is a plus aswell.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nightmare over, I also don't understand why this happened.

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
so does this mean he gets a nice scanner title under his name?

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Just keep saving ur halfway to some coilovers....unless u have GC then go wit koni....glad u got ur $ back.....

Back