Main relay question

Nashvegasmatt

Reaction score
So I posted some questions in the urgent section and did not get any replies so I will post my question here to see if anyone knows. I'm pretty convinced that the main relay on my car is dead again after my soldering job last year. My question is that when you go to buy one, the part number they're calling for is an RZ-0159. I went to the local pick apart this morning and found two different six-cylinder accords but they were four-door and when I pulled the main relay they are both RZ-0158. They were 2001's. Does anyone know the difference between the 58 and 59? The pins and everything appear to be the same...the housing is bigger though. Thanks for any help.

thurman.

Reaction score
They are all the same. I paid $50 at Autozone for mine. Now if I had time I could've found it cheaper online or at the junkyard. I pulled mine and did a bad soldering job and had to get another one. But I guess age and summer heat will get the best of them. But I am shocked that something so small could stop the whole car. Now if a person didn't know any better a mechanic could rip them off.

Good luck. Like I said if you got time shop around, but if you are at pull apart find a few and get the best one and inspect the joints on the new board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think they switched suppliers at one point, because my first one was matsu****a and the replacement was siemens. OEM bought from dealer.

Back