make over??

Does the site need a make over?

• Total voters

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I don't care because I use TapaTalk. And I'm sure I sound like a broken record at this point buuuut.... The TapaTalk plugin doesn't work!! It makes the site almost useless to me. If I have to constantly go in my browser then the forum has no fluidity and zero pleasure to be on. Only reason I'm putting this here too is because there that slight chance that someone whom can resolve the issue may see it.

Sorry to thread jack... But it's sorta related...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
I like the simplicity and how it's uncluttered unlike other forums.

Look at what happened to Woot.com when they changed their simple layout to a more fancy design. Seems like they lost so many of their regulars.
i went on there last week for the first time in probably 3 years...it looks like a 10th grader with ADHD designed it in computer class :ughrun: i didnt even know...like...what the product was or where to find more info.
I don't care because I use TapaTalk. And I'm sure I sound like a broken record at this point buuuut.... The TapaTalk plugin doesn't work!! It makes the site almost useless to me. If I have to constantly go in my browser then the forum has no fluidity and zero pleasure to be on. Only reason I'm putting this here too is because there that slight chance that someone whom can resolve the issue may see it.

Sorry to thread jack... But it's sorta related...
tapaderp is shit, and always has been.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
layout is fine imho

use the dark_vb skin if u want a different look

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Eh, sure it could look a little more modern (like E-REV), or have a few more skins. But the layout is definitely good as is. So much easier to find what you need on here than other forums imo.

youtube, facebook, etc....they change their setup often enough if you like pace changes.

This. I go on FB so little that every time I do, something is different or somewhere else so I can’t find it. Can’t stand that.

tapaderp is shit, and always has been.

True. I just use the full site on my phone, so much better. If you have a decent phone, it’s not hard.

Or hey, here's an idea. Buy a computer.

Bax

Reaction score
You'd have a better chance selling your car for $12k than getting anyone to do anything with this site.

Back