• JordanFleenor

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Just saying guys, it's all for fun. Does it matter that much who really wins?
I know I won't but hey, it's okay. This isn't that big of a deal. There will be more ROTM's and that just gives people more time to work on their cars and really appreciate what they're doing. Ya know?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
All this silliness, there is going to be such an influx of newly modded cars this year, we'll just see if there will be bickering then.

Who cares, who wins. There are how many blacked out Coupes on this site that would win regardless of the catergory, just because they are blacked out Coupes. Those look great, so it's kind of expected.

When my car is done, I'll get nominated for the appropriate ROTM, and then finally a SSM Accord will get the glory it deserves. I just ask that you please be patient.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think he meant the voter turnout, meaning he wishes there were more people participating in voting. Or that he wishes he would have seen more cars competing. Any of us saying that the outcome, which isn’t even final yet, is not to our fancy would not in the best interest of ROTM and quite inappropriate.

Let’s just let this be what it is.

When my car is done, I'll get nominated for the appropriate ROTM, and then finally a SSM Accord will get the glory it deserves. I just ask that you please be patient.

You sound awfully sure, Derek... :lawl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back